The members of this committee recommend and monitor the setting up of studies, surveys and any other measurement tool aimed at enhancing the public relations profession.
Studies forthcoming in 2010:
- A reference list of communication professions, in partnership with the UJJEF (the French union of in-house journals and journalists) – monitored by Isabelle Gauquelin (Self Image)
- Limelight Barometer, a study of the stakes in PR, as defined by the clients of the agencies – monitored by Thierry Wellhoff (Wellcom)
- "Public Reputation" Barometer – Syntec PR / ViaVoice - monitored by Jean-Pierre Beaudoin (i&e)
The members of this Committee also help to work on standardising the profession.
- since 2007, participation in the working group for the ISO 26000 standard with AFNOR and a number of professional organisations in the communication sector – monitored by I&E
- since 2010, participation in the working group for the ISO 26000 standard with AFNOR "Sustainable Development and Corporate Responsibility" for Public Relations agencies – monitored by EURO RSCG, I&E, PROFILE PR